www.flickr.com
items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Technic Counter Attack Episode

Posted by Jamit 
Technic Counter Attack Episode
October 29, 2010 08:27PM
OK, I know we have Skype, and facebook, and email, so it might seem slightly silly to use the forums for this. But I thought, as the Technic episode was a group recording, I would make this here, public. I'm not sure if you are interested in recording more of these, but if you are I am committed to getting them out on a timely basis, unlike this first one. I'd love to here your thoughts on that, are you planning on recording more?

Regardless of whether or not you are interested, here is some feedback on the first episode.

First thing is the English. Peer Kreuger had great English and I had no problem at all understanding him. Jerner Krmelj was OK. And Tuomas, I hate to say it, but your English has to be improved if you are to keep up as a host. Not trying to be critical or anything, just calling it the way I hear it. smiling smiley

Second is promotion, you/we need to find a way to promote the show if you plan on doing more episodes. The simple thing is, I can't put something like this into the feed as Technic is too different from system building. That means that listeners will have to choose to download the episode and I don't think too many of the current listeners will. So far, it has been downloaded 40 times. Not bad I guess, but the one I uploaded a few days ago already has 300+. What we need to do is bring Technic fans in from other sources. If you are interested in doing more I have a few ideas on how we can get this out to Technic fans.

[radio.laml.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 08:47PM by Jamit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010