items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blinding Lightning

Posted by TheQ 
Blinding Lightning
January 11, 2009 12:14PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3461/3177214018_05998ef115_m.jpg

Blinding Lightning is racer faster than lightninh bolt! It is perfect for those afternoons when you want only to cruise through open desert. The racer's sparkling white paint makes it sure that people notice you and your Lightning. Ask for more information and order your own from your local spacedock.

BL started it's career as a simple frame built from Mike Yoder's instructions. I haven't had used SNOT for a long time and I wanted to see what I could still do with my skills. I chose to build "classic" scifi-designed craft since I hadn't been building anything related to Space for a nearly a year. White colorscheme came naturally when I noticed that I had a lot of "suitable" white bricks.

My main objective with BL was to build as smooth and retro-styled craft as I could. I wanted also try some larger greebling design since that is one of things I need to learn. I am rather satisfied to the final result althought some small details bug me a bit winking smiley

More pictures at Flickr and Brickshelf.

PS: We will have a LEGO show coming up in the April in Finland's largest miniature model expo. Should I leave this ship intact and show it there?
Re: Blinding Lightning
February 14, 2009 09:40PM
Have you decided what you'll do for the show yet?

[radio.laml.org]
Re: Blinding Lightning
February 20, 2009 11:58AM
I have few project on the way, miniland rock concert and bit larger diorama that I make with another Finnish builder. Eagle 3 won't be ready by the show so I won't bring that. I might take BL with me if I still have room in my luggage.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010