items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Palikkatakomo's first exhibition at Tampere's Ideapark

Posted by TheQ 
Palikkatakomo's first exhibition at Tampere's Ideapark
July 31, 2008 10:52AM
I think this suits for news winking smiley

Finnish LEGO community, Palikkatakomo, is now holding it's first exhibition. There are MOCs from seven builders and DVD from one brickfilming group. Also finnish BIONICLE community, Bioklaani, has some representation there.

The exhibition is part of Finnish LEGO subsidiary's event at Ideapark, Tampere. Ideapark is at the moment largest shopping centre in Finland and is located in middle of Finland's most population-rich area. The event itself is mostly about showing new LEGO sets and involves alot of building activity.

Our small exhibition is inside the building area. People can still see it because the location is in middle of the "mall center".

Pictures at Flickr.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2008 12:49PM by TheQ.
Re: Palikkatakomo's first exhibition at Tampere's Ideapark
August 05, 2008 05:45AM
After talking with Bryce McGlone the other day, I'm interested in how well the Finnish BIONICLE community was accepted at this event?

[radio.laml.org]
Re: Palikkatakomo's first exhibition at Tampere's Ideapark
August 05, 2008 04:13PM
Well, as there wasn't that many builders (6 totally) and not all of us knew each others, we didn't really talk much about the themes we were building. I think the BIONICLE builders were accepted well, althought there was bit of wondering what their MOCs were.

To tell you the truth, I don't really think there is much of a "fight" between BIONICLE and SYSTEM builders. There are mostly doing their own things without thinking of the other side of the coin. I have been trying to contact the admins of the Bioklaani but mostly they are bit of a silent side.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010