Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Un t-shirt avec un motif lego

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Un t-shirt avec un motif lego
May 17, 2010 03:43PM
Bonjour à tous et à toutes,

laFraise.com est une boutique en ligne de t shirts et premier organisateur de concours graphique pour T-Shirts en ligne en Europe. Chaque semaine notre communauté vote et commente des centaines de propositions envoyées par des graphistes et illustrateurs du monde entier.

Venez découvrir une de nos nouveautés "death is pop" avec son motif lego créé par SHORT ! Un vrai plaisir pour les fans de lego !

Vers le Tshirt : [www.lafraise.com] ----
Vers le blog de Short : [the-short.blogspot.com] ----

Bonne journée à tous et à toutes, La Fraise
Re: Un t-shirt avec un motif lego
May 17, 2010 11:23PM
The shirt looks good but is there any possibility for you to translate the whole message to English? I have heard that French are bit unwilling to learn English but come on, English is the language that most of the world learns, not France.

I love the French wine, tho.
Anonymous User
Re: Un t-shirt avec un motif lego
May 31, 2010 12:39PM
Hi TheQ

Yes I can translate but thought it was first a forum for french speakers !

laFraise.com is Europe’s largest ongoing T-shirt design competition online. Week for week, laFraise and its community vote on and select winning designs from hundreds of contest submissions. The winning designs are then printed in a limited edition of 500 shirts. laFraise sees itself as a design community and offers talented designers a platform to express their creativity and exchange ideas under the banner of custom-designed t-shirts and graphic design.

We have released a new shirt for lego fans "DEath is pop" created by our designer short.
:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010