Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parts for NXT

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Parts for NXT
May 30, 2009 09:01PM
Hello everybody!!
I am sorry, i dont know what kind of constructions you are doing here... but i bumped into this while i was looking to buy some parts from the NXT section that i am working with... so sorry to bother you, just if you happen to know any place where i could buy some pieces from the NXT sets (cause i didnt find them in the Pick A Brick Official parts list) that would be REAAAALY helpfull for me...
so... thanks anyway guys...
winking smiley
Re: Parts for NXT
June 01, 2009 03:35PM
If you want to buy spesific pieces from NXT sets, your best bet is the Bricklink, where you can buy LEGO bricks from other hobbyists. Since you are looking for pieces from NXT sets, I think that best way to start your journey to Bricklink (It can be rather odd place from time to time) is to check the set inventories for NXT sets by click the "(inv)" link next to the set. From there you can find the piece you are looking for and check which stores have it and how much it costs. And yes, Bricklink is awesome place.

As for the stuff we (James and I) build, I am mostly interested in TECHNIC and scifi themes and James.. Well, I haven't seen his creations for a while but he is more of Star Wars guy. He is currently working on a 3D LEGO video and that is taking his free time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010