www.flickr.com
items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where Have I been?

Posted by reepblue 
Where Have I been?
March 10, 2009 09:16PM
Whoa, This fourm is dead one mouth and a live another. . I'll leave my markings here in a stone for you to read when you stop by again. .

First you might be asking me "Where the heck you been all this time?" Well, I kinda abanded the LEGO Community cause I felt like no matter what I built no really cared all that much and my collection keeps going out of date as more and more LEGO pieces are being made. . And I have been buying less sets. T_T

Though I still build with LEGO, and follow up on the people I use to know, but don't espect a MOC from me anytime soon.
So all this time I have been taking my PC to the Source Editing Community instead cause I can have Countless parts. and its all free. tongue sticking out smiley If you really care on what I'm doing most of my time is this.

So, why did I come back.

I was thinking of that I never really said "good bye" or anything like that. Once I started with Portal: Project-Beta, I really did not come here ever again..

So, I don't really know if this will be my last post or what, but also, James I'm impressed that you turned LAML from a proboards forum into a big LAML radio talk show. That's very impressive and I hope you go even further into this. Grats to you Q, also. ^^

I wish you all luck.
~reepblue
Re: Where Have I been?
March 11, 2009 05:01AM
Hey Steven, thanks for stopping by and letting us know what you've been up to. Its too bad you've left LEGO, maybe at one point you'll be able to return. We've missed you!

Thanks for the comments about the podcast. smiling smiley You should listen while you work on your maps. winking smiley

[radio.laml.org]
March 11, 2009 10:00PM
I don't know how to explain this to you, but lets just say I only left LEGO cause I like the majority of the Source modding community better then the majority LEGO building Community. :/

But If I did not use LEGO as a child I would not be Source mapping now, would I? LEGO expaned my 3D understanding then other people so I'm happy that LEGO did that for me. grinning smiley

Once again, keep up the work, I'll still be following this. smiling smiley
March 13, 2009 03:25AM
The LEGO community is one of the greatest communities on the net, and I've been a member of quite a few. As a 15 year old I was able to talk with who ever I wanted without anyone caring about my age or building skill. Maybe you just got to know the wrong people in the community?

[radio.laml.org]
March 15, 2009 06:49PM
I believe so. . .
March 15, 2009 10:29PM
Well, we will miss you Steven. Hopefully I wasn't one of those jerks that you got to know!

[radio.laml.org]
Anonymous User
March 16, 2009 02:20PM
Hello all let this be my first post here then.
I have to agree that there ar esome jerks out there, heck I might have been one of them, I find that its best to take a break sometimes and do other things. LAML is quite good and I hope that this will be a good place to hang out.
J
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010