www.flickr.com
items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LAMLradio Updates

Posted by Jamit 
LAMLradio Updates
November 26, 2008 06:28PM
In this thread I will be posting the latest "news" from LAMLradio. You should be getting a good schedule of what to expect on the show and who the guests will be. This is also a place for ideas to be thrown around, so feel free to share what you think!

December 4th
Sariel's interview was posted today, MrTS' will come on Friday. I'm also putting together a show for Saturday which will be great. Me and Aaron will be talking with Brickarms, Bryce McGlone, and hopefully others.

December 1st
Got two interviews today, one with Sariel and another with Mr.TS.

November 27th
Just asked Sariel and Ernesto Carrillo for interviews. Also heard back from Aaron Andrews, he will be cohosting with me on Saturday. Friday I'll be writing up the topics.

November 26th
Planning the show for next Saturday. I'll have a couple guests, MOC of the Week (any submissions?), and returning to the topic of LEGO and twitter. And since I've upgraded my PC recently, I'll be doing another test of the live show format.

I'm also putting together a list of builders to interview. For one week around Christmas the "interview per-day" idea will return!

[radio.laml.org]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2008 06:24AM by Jamit.
Re: LAMLradio Updates
November 26, 2008 06:48PM
Ah, yes twitter. Never used it, but sounds useful. Also, any hints as to who will be on this next show? And cool, new live show format. Ustream is a bit..... eh... so maybe a new site? Or maybe just make ustream somehow better? Well, good luck!
November 26, 2008 08:39PM
I personally use Youtube's own substriction so it doesn't bother me too much. Of course it would be nice to get all the LAML RSS feeds from the same source.

Oh and isn't it time for a TECHNIC builder to come to the show? winking smiley
November 26, 2008 08:40PM
It seems unlikely that we will be off of ustream for this attempt. And I believe that in the last few tries the problem has always been on with my PC not being fast enough. Now that I've upgraded my system I hope this will be solved.

I hope.

Quote:
Oh and isn't it time for a TECHNIC builder to come to the show? winking smiley

We've covered Technic before! But yeah, I'll ask another builder. Who are the top Technic builders and how do I find them?

[radio.laml.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2008 08:42PM by Jamit.
November 26, 2008 10:49PM
Mahjqa is really good builder, especially with cars. He is also in Flickr so contacting him is much easier that way. Our own Memory is also quite good TECHNIC builder. Other good TECHNIC builders that I know of are Nicjasno (Nicjasno.com), Jernej aka Zblj (BS), Prodigalson and Milan (BS). There is also a lot more people but I know that those guys can really make fantastic things.

I talk to Jernej and Nicjasno from time to time in MSN messenger so you can try contacting that way too. Oh right, you hated MSN winking smiley

EDIT: I nearly forgot Sariel.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2008 01:58AM by TheQ.
November 28, 2008 05:23PM
Quote:
TheQ
EDIT: I nearly forgot Sariel.
Any questions in particular you would like asked?

[radio.laml.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010