www.flickr.com
items in LAML More in LAML pool
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

LAMLtv

Posted by Jamit 
LAMLtv
September 23, 2008 10:49PM
So it is time to move on this project as we've been talking about it for close to a year now. A couple of things I need to know:

TheQ - Are you still planing on doing videos? If you are, please send me a test video as soon as possible.

Steven - Are you still willing to help? We'll need graphics. If you are still willing to help start posting what you make here.

As for what I am doing, I have begun contacting builders and part of what LAMLtv will be is builders presenting their MOCs. I have also done a bit of work on set reviews. For the start LAMLtv will be posted on the LAMLradio blog as that is where we get traffic.

[radio.laml.org]
Re: LAMLtv
September 29, 2008 08:23PM
"Steven - Are you still willing to help? We'll need graphics. If you are still willing to help start posting what you make here. "

Tell me what to do. . Sorry not being active.
September 30, 2008 12:49AM
Well I've already done a couple of the images for LAMLtv so far. If any more come up I will post here.

An image that we do need (but not related to LAMLtv) is one for a news letter heading. Here are a couple examples:

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/email-masthead.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/launch08-rich-message.jpg
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/jamit/Other/13550_10000786.gif

[radio.laml.org]
October 01, 2008 01:28PM
So you basically want. .

(Image Here)

xx/xx/xx - This is LAMLtv blah blah blah blah blah. . . . .

?
October 01, 2008 06:10PM
Yes, I think you got it.

[radio.laml.org]
October 02, 2008 07:43PM
Colors? Sames as LAMLradio?
October 03, 2008 02:51AM
I'll let you test that out.

[radio.laml.org]
October 04, 2008 08:48AM
k then.
October 05, 2008 08:19PM
Urm, for a title, I put LAMLtv headlines. Is that ok?
October 07, 2008 02:57AM
Just LAML as this will be used for audio and video news. Do you have anything yet?

[radio.laml.org]
October 07, 2008 10:00PM
I did. Then my PC was like. "Oh, I'mma restart!" So I will have to remake it. sad smiley
October 07, 2008 10:26PM
Do you ever save your work? winking smiley

[radio.laml.org]
October 08, 2008 03:25AM
I usually do, I was working on it and my computer randomly restarts, Thanks to firefox cause there is always a "Thank you for updating" message whebn I load up the internet. .
October 08, 2008 09:32AM
James, I started recording the first episode in Finnish but it would help to get one english speaker to record the audio in English. And no, I won't be recording my own speech in English, Finnish is bad enough for me winking smiley

I can do all the video editing necessery.
October 09, 2008 04:14AM
Cool. What do you have planned for your first video?

[radio.laml.org]
October 09, 2008 11:59AM
Basically it is introduction to the AFOL history and common webpages. I will tell a bit about history of the brick and then focus more on the things AFOLs have done, for example, showing Bricklink and Lugnet.
October 09, 2008 04:26PM
Doing a history is an awesome idea. I was on Classic-Castle yesterday and what was someone asking for, a history of the AFOL community. As far as I know, there really isn't one out there. However, the AFOL history is very large while the LEGO history is just as complex. Have you considered braking them up into parts?

And the video cant go over 10 minutes...

[radio.laml.org]
October 09, 2008 04:51PM
It is just a very short introductions, around 7 mins, which tells the roots of the adult fan forums (rec.toys-newsgroups and usergroups), birth of the LUGNET, Classic-Castle and Classic-Space mentioning also the Eurobricks and 1000stein forums. Ebay and Bricklink are also on the menu as well as Peeron and Brickset. I can also fit in the LAMLRadio and Brothers Brick (as an example for a blog).
October 09, 2008 05:30PM
Sounds good. I'll find someone to record it in English, or I could do it. But hopefully I'll find someone.

[radio.laml.org]
October 11, 2008 05:45AM
I saw the Vid on YouTube is that the video you guys were talking about?
October 11, 2008 08:56AM
There are now three videos up, and no, it wasn't what we were talking about...

[radio.laml.org]
October 15, 2008 08:47PM
So Steven, how is that graphic coming?

You know, if you can't do it I can...

[radio.laml.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 1
Record Number of Users: 2 on September 03, 2010
Record Number of Guests: 69 on March 31, 2010